Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Business Plan For Poultry

For me [...] Life is this pre-Christmas


When I think of this year, the image of memory is tinged with tragic moments. The episodes discussed a thousand times the earthquake, tsunami, mining accident Turbus and prisoners of San Miguel come to mind as a small sample of what has been this time. Following this, hope that 2010 will go soon and that the new year will bring the desired hope we need. Given all, we hope that 2010 will go with all those bad things and 2011 will swallow the despair, evoking times of success and prosperity. In times like this, is good men to lower the trunk of our attics, that virtue so often forgotten: gratitude. I get this question: I can see the good from the bad? o I can rescue the virtues from the faults of others? "I can thank the midst of tragedy? And this is my answer: Yes we can. Because this is my life: to spread the bread with those in need, thank you for the day awake, look around and really appreciate what we have, to honor those we love, without giving to assume that they know that we love, leaving aside the masks and recognize when we have failed to provide service to others without anyone else that they are aware , allow others to confront defense or attack without showing so ... And also something to repeat ad nauseam: bless those who have offended us, give the other cheek [...] [...], to those who hurt us, not being spiteful or selfish with others ...

"This is my prayer, my God ... that this time of year to bring new hope and a renewed devotion to you. What can surrender my life to your service without skimping on the costs, risks or problems. My prayer today is directed towards the future, to what your book has been written about me, to what your will says its new transit new course where, as a new course towards you, as a new time to return to you and love you with all forces, with all thought and all my songs ... To my life you ... for me to breathe life is not less pain, less tragedies and things turn out like my plans have decided that ... but to be with you, vibrate with the same dreams that throb and be day to day in your presence ... To me that is life ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment