Friday, February 25, 2011

Reasons For Lump Blood In Stool

Sitting here

Today I'm in silence [...]
Sitting between questions that do not stop,
between unreachable responses
and words with no weight.

prefer the quiet of this moment, sitting
,
quiet, reflective
,
slow and maybe ...

Today I think of what I think,
to want to dwell on life,
turns to what seems so uncertain,
turns to what life asks of me.

prefer and stop thinking about the things
faster closing cycles,
think of what lies ahead ...
faster, more direct
,
without much ado,
without so many excuses.

Today
I realize that time has passed ...
you're not a child ...
you are no longer the innocent child of five ...
that everything should be turned around ...
faster, more direct
,
without many obvious questions,
not so slowly, with no plans
in vain,
without so many "buts."

prefer the quiet of this moment,
where I know you are, dear God.
I've said many times I change ...
but so many are the ones that I refuse,
slowly, with hints
,
with obvious questions,
plans in vain,
with many "buts."

Today I think of what I think
and return to the top,
sing again in secret, writing songs
forgotten.
With passion,
honestly, sincerely
,
with a different attitude ...
that attitude that has no buts,
who treats life in the face and bluntly ...
and ceases to make plans that do not comply ...

[...] I am again Sitting
life changes, people change, everything changes ...
And today I return to you in the silence ...
waiting again between words of passion ...
honesty.
between words with no "buts" ...
and whisper plans that are far away ...
your plans and not mine,
your character and not mine ...
Or as the Baptist:
"you grow up and I must decrease."
here ... sitting back ...
looking at your face and desiring Father's embrace
to look at life in front ...
no buts, no plans
in vain,
with passion,
decisively,
character,
with Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment