Monday, February 28, 2011

Zalman Extreme Vs V10

" Come into my life, "Sin Bandera (Video).




By: Don Alejo Heart.
In the month of love took me many events that will surely indelibly marked my life. As nothing is casual, of course, I can not ignore the impact that these experiences will result soon in my life.
The fact is that recently I had the good fortune to know, at a very young girl and special, but has just 20, which makes me presage a complex relationship.
When I first saw, never imagined she would feel for what I feel today. The first meeting was very simple. I saw her walking past my car with a friend, who beckoned me to come down the glass, with some caution as I did and immediately asked if I could take them to school. With suspicion, almost amazed and astonished, I agreed to take them; approached my car, the ride was short and innocuous conversation insignificant, but to get off the girl's peculiar history, let me smiling this pledge: "I am looking for boyfriend "I was cold and petrified. The next day, as I had given my card I called my mobile to ask me out and so tempt me mercilessly, and begin a long journey of events that have unfolded in a sea of passions that bring me headaches. Do not tell them more intimate, for now I just want to dedicate to her and the souls in love, a wonderful song that we enjoyed together, is called "Come into my life," is played brilliantly by the band Sin Bandera, one of my favorites. The song tells it all, but you can also tell a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment