Monday, May 2, 2011

Gay Bath House Mobile, Alabama

Ya tenemos a chico mayo y chica mayo!

I have 3 awards, thanks to Belinda



I repeat, xd: Thank you, Belinda. Your blog is very good, and Smiley



2. 7 Share information about you:


"I'm blonde t

engo green eyes, s o
thin (okay, there are 3 data xd).

-I 2 º ESO.

-Saco
very good notes, and is not to study much.
wallpaper -I play the piano, and I'm going for 2 of PROFESSIONAL. wallpaper wallpaper wallpaper-utter very good English, but French do a very apochada. wallpaper wallpaper
-drafted very well, and also paint very well.

3msc




3.Pasa the award to 15 blogs:
Sara, of

* *
Tokyo Kawaii

A Sea of \u200b\u200b
..................::::::::::: :::::::::: MY UNIVERSE :..................

A Kiss of
nuestrotuenti2xd.blogspot.com
A Marina, http://ilovemusic18.blogspot.com/

A Delf, in the trunk of delf . ♥
A Ainis of
My World
A Gabriela, Gabriela A Lore of Loree and Everiibodi
Hagar, of (LL) ... Velvet Heart ... (LL) A Sparks, of
TooOftenForgotten

Belinda, of
Smiley (Again XD)
Celia, of ☺ cuts Celia ☺
to Delphi and the Sea of \u200b\u200b ~ Melf Comunity ~ A Reshu of Reshu's Blog Sara and The Girl, Tears and rain
designs
1. Thanks
who gave it .. Thanks, Belinda! :)
2. Say what you like about your blog .. I can express how you want, and everybody comment and opinion ... and follow me! xd
3.
Say things like you do in the future or add to your blog ...(...) as more fans! ^ ^

4.
The first word that comes to you when you mention the word "food" chocolate? xd
5. What would you like to study when you are older? or What are you studying now?: I would love to continue my career as a pianist, or studying medicine, law, ... Things like that .. ^ ^
6. granted to blogs that you think are worth it: all the above! And to all who follow me ^ ^
2. Say what you insipira / gives encouragement to continue with your blog .. people to follow, read and comment!
3. Your favorite series and why .. The Protected! 4. Empower blogs that deserve it ... those before and my seguis!

0 comments:

Post a Comment