Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Rap Basketball Warm Up Songs 2010

CARÁTULA Y LISTA DE CANCIONES BORN THIS WAY

LADY GAGA PUBLICA LAS FOTOS DE SU DISCO Y EL TRACKLIST

already have the album covers of Lady Gaga!

But there are 2 editions: the normal, where we can see Lady Moto ahead, with some rubbing strake Gaga behind vertigo. and the special version, with 5 songs and 3 remixes, with Lady Gaga in the foreground and behind the bike! WoW!

And you, what you would buy?

Incidentally, here are the tracklist:

De la normal: "Marry the Night," "Born This Way," "Government Hooker," "Judas," "Americano," "Hair," "Scheibe," "Bloody Mary," "Bad Kids," "Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)," "Heavy Metal Lover," "Electric Chapel," "You and I" y "Edge of Glory."

Y en la especial se añadirían: "Born This Way Country Road Version," "Judas DJ White Shadow Remix," "Marry the Night Fernando Garibay Remix," "Scheibe DJ White Shadow Mugler" y "Fashion of His Love Fernando Garibay Remix."

Text TT







Photos three disks. There is something surreal, but every time I feel more comfortable with my music and I am having too good. I am also more grown up, so it's something like another step forward in my music and becoming safer, but still fun, is techno, dance, inspirational ... is a fun record. "

On his song Who Says (which I consider myself extremely addicted, because until I have the autoplay blog xD) said that it seemed right for that stage in which teenagers do not trust themselves, as are growing and growing. Made by and for their fans. " is probably the most meaningful song I've recorded" he said.

also told that the disk is 6 SONGS IN SPANISH! Sele is because that is very close to the culture of the English language, because his father is Mexican. And you know what he said about that she is a role model for millions of children? "
Like let them know I'm not perfect, I can make mistakes and I'm human, but I try to be the best that can be "
.
And, when asked about how feel about everyone wants to know his private life, she replies that she is uncomfortable that they are watching when you're with your friends, and certainly not find it normal.
When asked about the end of LMDWP, Sele said: "
m
and scary and I'm nervous because it was my life for the past four years, so I do not know how I do without it, but I know it's something I have to do. "
And amazing! There will be no second movie of The Magi, as you said! When asked about the second movie, she replied: "and
n fact, we will not make the movie, so we have not recorded anything. "

also said that American fans are super nice and cool, and that Disney is like family to her.
And as last question, what made you took time to be with people you love with all the bustle that is .. . "
is very complicated, but you have to try as best as possible and, sometimes, there is more to take the time."
Source will have caught the poor of the capital of Australia ...
And in a concert, threw EGGS! Incredible, really ... apparently slipped about anti-bieber that bothered the concert ... is that they have no respect for anything or anyone ... if you do not like someone, then that's it, leave it, but not amargues life, and threw things at least in public!
Amid the video we see how the dancers remove eggs ...-.-'

0 comments:

Post a Comment