Monday, January 3, 2011

Is It Common For Lips To Hurt From Skoal

A relationship without religion

used to do many things to pretend everything was fine. Although I liked play guitar and sometimes pray, I remember that on several occasions simply was not there. My mind wandered in the film that would give the next hour or page you visit on the Internet immediately after leaving my room. When I went to church was the same ... or thinking about what was to lunch after leaving the gate. It is easy to confuse spirituality with religion simply because people do not realize ... It's so easy to go unnoticed when the picture looks good: status, good car, good marriage / family, professional success.

I would like to talk about the simplicity of a relationship with God. And I think I will give the way to one of the best explanations I have given the gospel from the lips of a companion to the newly converted U: "I decided to stop living life so proud." That was the answer I gave when I asked about what he felt to have accepted Jesus into his life. The relationship with God begins there, in the sincerity of not being independent, knowing that we need from him and others, to want his help. Thus free of pride is not a goal is a road that we cross every day ... Be tested in a fight, in a discussion of marriage / couples, in a dispute with a fellow U / work, in making decisions when someone hurts us, etc. To all these problems is easy to pray 2 hours a day without leaving processed and live as a good religious. When we fail to forgive those who trespass against us easy fast without touching the subject. When we are not comfortable with our church or with a sibling, it is easier to remain silent and discuss the faults of others to others without them knowing about it. The religion allows that. Allows us to complain about everything, but without being seen. Let our conscience makes us feel refreshed and free of guilt, but to live the fullness of a sincere relationship with God. The religion allows pride and welcomes ...

But honest relationship with Jesus will take us to give up everything, even the best arguments in our favor. When we do, makes sense of freedom, grace, love, the golden rule, the blessing instead of cursing, to help those who have offended us and stop being "good" to be powerful in the hands of Father .


0 comments:

Post a Comment