Saturday, January 29, 2011

Stuck With A Commercial Building

My dear brother Andrew


He is my dear brother, Andrew. He is my brother. When we were kids we used to play the student and teacher. And when it rained, we would look out the window at the puddles and streams that formed in the rain sobbing. Both wanted to go in winter to tread those pools that for ban on parents, we could not play. He liked playing the keyboard and write sometimes. Silent. Simple. Introvert. Dreamer.

He advised me when things are not very well or when he sees me sad. He is applying this knowledge at the right times. He can speak the right word when needed. He is a good friend ... more than a brother, I consider a great friend whom I treasure. He knows of wounds in life and how to cope. He knows what he is welcome to stay with anything and everything. He knows of small and big sacrifices. He knows of loss of friends and feel lonely. He knows to learn from mistakes and correct them in time. He knows of crisis and reconciliation. He knows the Lord ... He knows what he is spending time worshiping without limiting it. He knows of touching the heart of God, making hand please turn toward him. He knows downcast eyes and hearts dissonant. He knows that his music touches the sky in an instant and keys bring healing. He do not know that there are many people who appreciate ... and who still value beyond time and distance. He does not know who is in the memory of those who invested their time and passion.

He is today's birthday ... and my best wishes are for him ...

"Dear friend and brother ... you and be one of the most important people I have. I dedicate these words again, thrilling time for a change and wishing you the peace of God to come back on you in power ... You're not alone. has never been and never will be. Sometimes it seemed hard way and you felt that never end stress and doubt. So my prayer is that God brings to you some time off and to create new dreams ... dreams that challenge the passion inside you is crying. Let him shout louder, so the Lord will use in places you never planned. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment