Monday, March 28, 2011

The Best Clip Of Yiff

Above the level of mediocrity


remember hearing one of the expressions that I have caused more outrage: "The Lord is coming and there's nothing else to do ... just have to watch and expect Him to come, because nothing has a solution, even in the same church. " When I heard this, I remember I created an internal conflict about what I myself was doing for the kingdom of God. I was thinking how easy it is to "give up" when all things go wrong and there is hopelessness. I was thinking how easy it made me aborting a project when criticism arose and the classic "will not to be "or" why try it again ?"...

Nehemiah's book has recently been re-discovering life above mediocrity. The picture is bleak. A slave brought people to Babylon, a capital destroyed, burned and few inhabitants, filled with shame and poverty stricken. Out of nowhere .. no big revelation and no light from heaven to tell him "do this" or "do that", he prayed to God and said, "Give me success before the king." So the figure of the cupbearer Nehemiah and his sadness at seeing the shame that his people were suffering. Aside from its privileged position, decided to take upon himself the responsibility to raise the fallen walls of Jerusalem ... It was like an internal cry saying, "Enough of this." This strikes me ... because we are used to criticize those who govern us, we are accustomed to looking at things from outside and say, "Geez, that fome" ... but only as spectators of injustice and the needs of others.

Out of mediocrity involves hard work. Not only have a vision of God. That is a part, but it takes hard work, sacrifice, move people, to attract visionaries, contagious passion and above all, dependence on God. Involves setting aside pride and selfishness ... think of how others suffer and how my way or think the judges or the marginalized. Nehemiah challenges me to say "enough" to some areas of my life where I have let them do conformism nursing home. "Better leave it, to fight" we say, stay still in our place ...

Out of mediocrity means leaving behind despair, betrayal of others, others take shelter in damaged me or my own self-pity. Involves thinking in a different project that failed and to be getting up again. Implies perseverance. Implies dependence. It implies devotion. Implies desperation to God. It involves choosing to be and do ... Involves taking the discussion to action. Involves asking forgiveness. Involves letting go of wanting to do things our way. Means saying "no more" certain things in life, especially the injustice of poverty or lack of family values \u200b\u200b....

Although Jesus comes tomorrow, I want to find work in his kingdom ... living not despair but hope to carry everywhere. I wish that I was not criticizing, but taking needs and working for them. I see Christ in the social action, as in a meeting on a Sunday. I see him in a conversation with a coworker. I love his back to us, yet I still love those who love him or know. I mean "and no more mediocrity "...



0 comments:

Post a Comment