Friday, March 25, 2011

Lump On Testical Blood In Stool

Emily the Strange, Rob Reger & Jessica Gruner

Hello! What? Today I bring you the review of a book the publisher sent me SM (thank you very much!), which had enough and I finally feel like I could read. I recently finished it, so I have still recent.


◆ Name: Emily the Strange: the lost days.
◆ Author: Rob Reger and Jessica Gruner.
Editorial: SM.
Genre: Graphic Novel .
◆ Number of pages: 331.

Tijereta is a girl of thirteen who do not even know his real name or know where you are, or know how it got there. It is located in Blackrock, a homely and lonely people, with only a slingshot, a notebook with the front pages and a pen. What happened?


If there is anything I can say about this book is that it is very original. I mean, there are many mysteries books, but none like this, so very ... strange.

The story is told as a diary, written by our protagonist . She is, say, a girl very peculiar: it is not like all girls her age, not even like. So thank know everything you write in it : his views, his drawings, notes, facts that tells the story. This form of writing also allows us to explore even more in the mystery-tailed provisional name, in the absence of true-in for what is there and the reason for his amnesia. It is true that cost me quite hooked since the very beginning we are as lost as the protagonist. But by moving the pages, quickly and enjoyably with a fresh and ironic that I love, " we increasingly involved in the story, to know why and how it all happened. From that moment, it is almost impossible to detach the book.

I must admit I've been lucky in love take him to small tailed, because the book, as you suppose, focuses on her and everything she thinks, says, feel and do , without giving importance to just about any other supporting character. And although it is a character that is difficult for you to fall ill, if you do give this book as lost. However, to me with your points ironic, funny, arrogant, loved me and so I enjoyed much of the novel.

Peeeero, there must also say that it shows that it is a book of pure merchandising. Because if it is entertaining and fun, and read very fast, plot and many of its elements are purely illogical and senseless. also tailed than the other characters are flat and are quite wasted. Despite this, I have fond enough with the protagonist , so do not take to me with the following volumes. It is also a book that, if you like the character of Emily the Strange, I would recommend not only read but also have: has a wonderful edition, like all SM, full of illustrations and very, very elaborate. And not a very big book that has an excess or pages; although not a great work, very well to hang out and have fun reading.

why my score is not going to be very high: not consider it a necessary book, but very entertaining, addictive and fun.

SM Thank you for sending the copy!

would like to say that 00:00 tonight at the Fair Competition ends Almost 200! Many thanks to all participants, and all your mails are answered and I was surprised so many participate. I wish all of you luck and thank you again:). Tomorrow, if I can hang the fault ^ ^.

feel
that the review was so short, but it is that I'm short of ideas this weekend, tests have left me out of juice in the brain -.- xD. I've finally got the turbo Beautiful Darkness, it took me hooked but I can not part with him *-*. And If I decide to stay I'm enjoying very much, I'll tell you in the review, it will finish soon:).

A kiss to all and thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment