Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Paracetamol Kills Dogs

A gift of 12 years

Silent
. Strong. Cariñosa. Always attentive. Retailer. Innocent. Laughing. This is my sister, Elizabeth ... I I love a lot and is undoubtedly one of the pillars in my life. When I'm sad, smile, and their outputs to walk, lift my spirits. When you go to bed always hugs me goodbye and looking forward to get a good night. Before sleep, I asked my mom to pray for them and the dog barking in the yard. hardly ever gets angry and always has good will. Every time someone's birthday, decorating worries way to feel whom she so special esteem. Recently, when my dad was a birthday, she, my sister Carla, you were to decorate the piece. Undoubtedly, these are the details that make the life of a person ... I am sure that these details have been the voice of God in my life on many occasions. These outputs a walk around the house, I do understand that to "be like children" both mention Jesus. Of giving to others without expecting to receive. Trusted. Love. To forgive. If the retailer.

is a little will grow and the ages of children left behind. Perhaps not every night is dismissed as it usually does ... or perhaps to ask if you want to go for a back, say not more often. Perhaps set aside to build imaginary houses with blankets and the family play with Carlita. Maybe things grow and change, but always keep in memory and the words all the details that have marked my life through his ... like the time we have the stars or the time we left to run and stomach hurt at the end. She is my little friend of 12 years ... and is the only friend I have in this age =)

Happy Birthday Eli ... I love you so [...]

0 comments:

Post a Comment