Wednesday, March 30, 2011

How To Reset Forgotten Number Lock On Suitcase

Petit Taj Escada Sunset with Bopki

Hi guys!

How's Wednesday? ... I was delighted to be able to get some rest after the exhausting day I had yesterday and the rest in part I owe a very special smell .. I tell you ...

First of all, do you know Bopki ? .. it is a new online community for women participatory marketing, where every so often take projects focused on testing and data collection of different products that come out new to the market (if you want to check out the page and log-in to participate in future projects you can do here )

The latest project being carried out is on the new signature fragrance Escada has taken this summer, the limited edition perfume, Taj Sunset. Well, I joined the project and have chosen me as a candidate to test the fragrance! and I'm very happy because the smell is wonderful and something quite different from everything I've tested to date.


For starters, the packaging is gorgeous, inspired by the summer and in the distant and exotic lands of India. Taj

Sunset is composed of many fruit odor notes both input and output as mean. Coconut, tangerine, nectarine, raspberry and mango are among them Alfonso, giving it a super-sweet smell that reminds me a lot the summer .. is certainly a very desirable fragrance .. ^. ^ Also the Alfonso mango is a fruit whose essence has never before been used to add a perfume and the result is as innovative as appetizing. Those of Bopki

sent me a sample of the fragrance in a 30ml bottle for me and also about 25 small samples for that portion among my acquaintances


Then I have to pass a little test to see what they think of the product. My sister, my mother and several friends of the faculty have their muestrecita and I now I have the brochure completed tests half .. it's great to share a marketing strategy and product testing in a fun way, with people you know in real time, because they can see their reactions just in time to test the product, which, being a perfume, are easy to guess ... XD and now, are very positive, really.

In my house, for example, Sunset Taj has been a success because both girls and boys are delighted with the smell. We like to wear it and smell "summer", a sweet, fruity and intoxicating summer. And they like to sniff at us .. I mean .. haha my father after my mother put her corresponding sample, literally said that "smelled like strawberry Chucho .. .." my boy for his part, wanted to "give me a bocaíllo" to smell the fragrance and my sister kept hold my wrist to smell it again and time (of course has been with another sample) ... haha

And it certainly engages the fragrance ..

addition, another point that has more in his favor this perfume in my opinion, is its duration, which is very long. To give an example, I applied myself in the morning perfume once and when I put the pajamas and night to sleep, the smell is making notes in wrists and neck. Even one day to wake up the next morning the fragrance was still there .... Amazing! ... only with a perfume could this happen in my life and just has one of my favorites .. so it is logical to think that between this and everything I've said before, Sunset Taj become my favorite summer fragrance ... sorry to be limited edition, which is one of the perfumes that I liked most of all I have tried throughout my life ... that's the only downside that I put ...

So from here, I make a request to the lords of Escada: please make this perfume fixed between its usual collection that's great! ...


Ah! and if you guys were wondering what the price of this perfume as their format is:

- Bottle of 30 ml: 36.50 euros
- Bottle of 50 ml: 49.50 euros
- Bottle of 100 ml: 65 euros


***


Well, that's all for now love ... I hope this post has been helpful and informative .. See you tomorrow ... besitosss:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment