Thursday, March 10, 2011

Neti Pot Colloidal Silver

My shield


"But thou, O Lord, you shield around me, My glory, the one who lifts up my head" (Psalm 3:3, RV60)

Behind the words and in the wooden room . Sitting between the white plastic chairs and end of all groups. Back on the bench against the wall or cornered for anyone to see. There are so many ways I tried to take refuge to receive or suffer shame. One of those ways was staying silent, it seemed simpler not to comment or antagonize anyone, so do not call much attention. Considered more simple life in the anonymity of low profile forced ... Perhaps all one way of another, we have taken refuge in something not to suffer. Sometimes the selfishness of anyone advise us ... or refugees in self-pity. Other times we can feel very safe in the warm but fragile religion. Or simply refugees in laughter or tears ... To not have many Sometimes we suffer or are afraid to make us suffer. Resentful of the damage taken while not allowing heal.

The truth is that we often have other coats that are not God. What is yours? When I think of the shields that I have, I come to mind all those cliches that you say when you do not want to suffer, "God is the best for me" "Trust in the Lord .." "have faith that he always responds "... What are your clichés? God's shield is a shield that allows suffering to our formation and growth. Many times we suffer and we face circumstances that weaken us emotionally. That's when think that God is with us when we think that everything in the Christian life is cause and effect, ie, "I did something wrong" and now "I get my punishment" ... it is not always the case. Having God as a shield is to assume that often receive bad news, our loved ones die, we have family problems, etc, but all the sadness that we live in God, waiting on him salvation. Even the most depressing moments can take comfort in the arms that God places around us ... And this shield is better than any that can precede, that selfishness, that self-pity, this character showing laughter, but inwardly they suffer a lot, hidden behind the low self-esteem a mask outgoing ... etc.

By getting rid of the other shields, we allow God to be a shield around us ... give us hope and lift our heads to renew our strength.

0 comments:

Post a Comment