Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stop Facebook Seeing My Friends

failure Nearly 200


Hello bloggers! Today, finally, I bring to the awarding of the prizes that were on the blog!
Good luck to all, and you know that the winner can only claim their prize within SEVEN DAYS OF PUBLICATION OF THIS ENTRY , if you have not received your e-mail with the address to which I have to send it, repeat it FAILURE OF COMPETITION , and so until it is claimed.

And without further ado, the winning number of a copy of Beautiful Creatures is ...


T-WEARY

Congratulations! You know, send me an e-mail to entrelineasblogspot@yahoo.es to claim the prize.

Those who have not had any luck, do not worry! Soon there will be another contest on the blog. I have already designed the awards, but I fear it will be organized when it comes to the 300 or so fans.

A kiss to all and congratulations to the winner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment