Sunday, April 3, 2011

'' Toshiba Network Camera''user Login

Today is my birthday:) Beautiful Contest


Cumpleaaaaaaaaaaños feeeeeliiiiiiiiiiiiz, cumpleaaaaaañoooooos feeeeeliiiiiiiiiiiiz, I deseeeeeeo miiiiiismaaaaaaaaaa me, cumpleaaaaañoooooos feeeeeeeliiiiiiiiiiiiiiz.

Koha!

Today, sixteen years ago, I was born.

Happy Birthday to me!

This entry is automatic, because now I'm in Majorca travel end of course (YES! All ESO *_*), waiting for this moment so that my absence will end on Wednesday or Thursday;)

(Sorry if I'm dull, but this post is being written just after making whoooole roll suitcases and all, and I'm a bit cansadilla and I have to go to bed early because at 4 in the morning we go to Madrid and from there we catch the plane. Wow, how scary ... xD)

A big kiss to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment