Monday, April 25, 2011

Can Get Milk Crates Wawa

OOTD: 17 / 04/2011 cowboy lace dress

Hi guys!

Last week I forgot to upload the pictures of the outfit of the weekend, so the climb today ok? ^. ^ On this occasion I had to forgo my usual photographer I had to take the pictures myself in my backyard .. Sorry if they are not as nice this time, but I myself no workaround at all .. jajaja

In this case, as did a very good time (that broke down completely during the Easter ¬ ¬) I decided to take one of my new summer dresses, in particular that you like both White my last haul.





A blue Spartan in me seemed a good idea to bring some heels but comfortable and nice and cool go together. The bag, you see, was the attachment that gave the note of color to the outfit:)


Famosa dolls ...... XDDDDD



was going to put a finite belt to dress in light chocolate brown, but I thought it was well good and squeezing my belt when I sat down a little, well that dispensed with the final.



supplements produced but in a neutral tone, such as silver, seemed a good idea to decorate without charge ..


The leadership should take it without a doubt this fits in so beautifully that brought the dress in the chest. Do not tell me that it is beautiful ^. ^


Dress: White
Bag: White
Spartan: local store
Broche (bag): My snaps
favorite Band: local store Málaga

0 comments:

Post a Comment