Thursday, April 14, 2011

Heather Brooke With A Bandana

IMM Presentation surprise


Hello, bloggers! How about everything? I well, studying and studying ...

First, I owe you an apology . Sorry to be so absent, but the week just after the trip to Mallorca I have it really full of very important exams, so that I could barely read and not spend so much of my blog like yours, with comments, by reading, etc-the time they deserve. But thankfully, tomorrow is the last review and give me the Easter holidays, so I can read much more and post more regularly . Thank you for your patience, in advance:)

But apart from that, I post today for a special reason, and yesterday I attended, by surprise, without eating or drinking, a short presentation of a book that is being done lately heard quite well by the bloggosfera. I tell you.

yesterday I was in high school, a boring day as usual, when suddenly my tutor tells us he was going to get a writer to give us a sort of talk about his book, juvenile fantasy. My alarm went on - the known? Would it be a small discovery? - When, to my surprise, last-minute ... Sofia Rhei came , author of Shadow Flores, the novel published by Alfaguara.

Yes, I was quite surprised, and I did hope to meet an author in person, but above all gave me a lot of curiosity to know what we speak. And, far from his book tell us, gave us a small conference so interesting that I could not stop listening. We talked about fantasy and science fiction literature , how important it was, how he acted the act of reading fantasy in our brain. Unfortunately, I could not ask him to sign anything or make me any pictures with her or nothing, so I can not bring you anything. Just say it's a woman very nice and, above all, that is very noticeable that he knows what he's talking and though I have not read Shadow Flores should be a very interesting book so we were told.

Well, I'm afraid I can tell you no more. Shortie was barely an hour, but very interesting.

By the way, I have half Isola review. To see if the last out and I bring you also the Skeleton Creek , I have yet to finish just five pages >//\u0026lt;.

A kiss to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment