Wednesday, April 13, 2011

How Many Eod Techs Have Died

Haul Granada Beauty Fair 2011 Eyeka

Hi guys!

How will this afternoon? mine peacefully at home, but with a backache impressive ... (Girl things ...>. \u0026lt;) I

Today I bring a haul that had yet to show you .. these little things actually bought them earlier this month, so we wanted to leave poti haul for April but was wait too long and there was a possibility of breaking a bottle (with big hands that I am ..: S) or forget prices .. so I leave this month and so you have several videos of shopping, I know that you like

muuucho jejej PD: It's all mine, some things are my sister, but to teach so that you have more references, is not;)

I leave you with the haul and video with photos as always .. :)


















0 comments:

Post a Comment