Monday, April 4, 2011

Pipes Freezing Temperature

Today we take care of ... Green!

Hello again!

past I had been completely finished the series of "color potions" since I left in the pink .. That mine head! >. \u0026lt;...

I return the line in this case focusing on my favorite color, green ^. ^


From left to right we have ...

1. Rexona deodorant Woman with aloe vera: about 3 euros and something. Effective, pleasant smelling and average. Without alcohol:)

2. Tampax : that, yes, all we need and how to use it to give it at least somewhat asquerosete at least the packaging is cute and appealing right? .. jajaj also the quality of this company I love.

3. Glycerin Soap: between 1 and 2 euros .. very cute ^. ^

4. Gel Jardin du Monde, the smell of lime Yves Rocher: took me 1.50 euros that I caught on promotion but I think it usually goes for 3 euros. Fresh with the smell of citrus (lime) delicious, frothy texture and fairly liquid. Leave a fresh scent on the skin.

5. Cologne green tea: I can not remember where I bought it. Its scent is fresh, more suitable for the summer in my opinion. No name brand. It took between 2 and 3 euros .. Chuck ..

6. Gel detoxifying Clean Detox line of Garnier: I do not remember well the price that I acquired quite, but not up to the 5 euros. Clean, detoxifies the skin and is great for oily / combination. Gel texture, shape, rich lather and is gentle on your application. It really cleans the skin and has a pleasant smell, citrus.

7. Shadows "Humid" and "Lucky Green" of MAC : wonderful .. so far my favorite green in terms of shadows. Both glossy, easily applied, intense pigmentation and no talc. Its price is 16.50 euros each.

8. Refreshing wipes the Disney Fairies Disney of : The euro bought a little in Carrefour and are very soft and delicate (Like baby wipes). They leave a soft scent of soap and come with illustrations of the Disney Fairies at each of the wipes ^. .. ^ Cute I can never miss in your bag:)

9. Body moisturizer with aloe vera Deliplus : I recall that it took between 1.50 and 2 euros. Its texture is fine, matte finish (no shine left on the skin effect), moisturizes, soothes irritations and solar has a pleasant smell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment