Friday, April 29, 2011

Is Phisohex Safe For Cats?

Review: Miracle by Lancome Teint Base

Hi guys!

I return today with a new review after testing another sample of foundation.

Here I'll talk about the base of Teint Lancome Miracle , whose face advertising star, as you may know, is a beloved Julia Roberts.


This base is also said that treatment and that moisturizes and acts on the skin even after removing make up. Containing pigments pink, blue and typical minerals, which promises to unify the tone without losing the natural light of one's skin. It is oil free (contains no oils) and has SPF 15.

The sample that I could try is the tone 03 Beige Diaphane , which I personally was somewhat obscure placed on the face (I know that this is not my tone, perhaps one less) .. but apparently there is a wide range of shades to choose from, so I do not think there is a problem.


As you can see, the base texture is liquid when applied but becomes a little thicker than it seems at first (applied by hand, reminds me of the feeling I have when I apply my moisturizer but a little more mellow) still well, it is easy to spread but it must be stressed out well for the skin to absorb it properly and lines are not marked.

is opaque but not too much and leaves no sticky feeling but not as light as I expected.


Here is a sample of the base applied with the fingers on the hand, which itself leaving a nice natural finish but again a little orange (but does not appreciate well in the photo)

When I took photos of the basis used in the face, the natural light had changed considerably and regular appreciated, so I resorted to flash even though it remained during the day. I left you a sample ..



unified base tone (although I still see some slight redness after applying a layer of product) and leaves a natural finish, but the light that says I do not provide I notice a lot, the truth (maybe it was the tone that I tried I was a little s dim)

On the other hand does not provide oil but I see that retains much glare, especially in the "T". Hold

put an average of 6 hours (with some trimming).


Overall rating out of 5:


  • Coverage: 3.5
  • Application: 3.5 (single)
  • Finish: 3.5
  • Gloss Retention: 2
  • Hydration: 3
  • Odor: sweet / moisturizer a point


" buy it?

I think not, not because I look that bad but for the price you prefer my MAC Fix Fluid covering more and better keep me shine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment