Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What Kind Of Weaveis Keri Hilson Wearin

Wednesday


section inaugurated today! Yes folks, I have you all so very abandoned, to give more good atmosphere to it, because today inaugurated a section that is very popular throughout the bloggosfera: Famous Music Wednesday.

I do not usually listen to much music, not of my passions. But yes I have some preferences and bands I like more or less, though not nearly disregard any musical genre. I have many, sooo many favorite bands do not know what show you today ... peeeero, I'm going to decant for my favorite branch of the indestructible metal: glam. Here you have more information about this genre filled with lipstick, pink things and good music.

My favorite band of this genre is a rather recent, which recently has released his latest album. This is Crashdïet , a group that makes great music even though it has gone through several crises, each of their three albums has a different singer xD-, and coming this May at Madrid - AND I CAN NOT GO TO SEE THEM! , _, -

This first Wednesday I bring the topic that names his latest album, Wild Generation. The video is a bit Sado very brutal, but ... In short, there xDDDD you and your conscience. The song, though, is magnificent.



Did I mention that I love? xDDD

Kisses to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment