Monday, April 4, 2011

Invites Where Guest Pays For Meal

OOTD: 03/04/2011 Beach and wind

Hi guys!

What about the beginning of the week? I am willing to put myself to study for an exam I have tomorrow .. : S But I wanted to leave you with photos of yesterday's outfit. My

boy and I were anniversary .. (6 years old now ^. ^) And we went to the coast thinking that there would be a better time than in the capital ... but time does not change much from one place to another and we had to take the pictures with a horrible windstorm ... (Have not gone quite there because the air would not let me still and the hairs on top was cold and was starting to sparkle ....>.\u0026lt;)

Well .. the end we get by (more or less) and was this for posterity ... jajaj (the quality is not very good but it was impossible to do better with the horrible day that was ...)


You see the look is informal but "arreglao" ... hehe .. the basic part is the jeans, a garment that personally because I love to create looks very different in style and be comfortable at once. The formal touch is given by the short corduroy jacket (without pads, although it may seem that the leads) and heels (whose use is strongly discouraged if you're going to step on the sand of the beach ... haha)


The touch of color is what I wanted to give on this occasion, not supplements, but with this camisole Tintoretto with brocade front so nice that you see. It did not take much more to try out this piece as it was noted by itself.


However, to wear the neck was a little bare, I added a small pendant vintage in the same tones but, yes, should be discreet to avoid overloading the area. Other supplements were neutral (silver earrings and bracelet and a small brooch in chocolate brown felt to contrast with the color of the jacket and shoes to match)


Add a bag in a lighter brown but treading water in darker shades, I found an unobtrusive way to provide a little more color to the outfit.


was really hard to balance between the heels, sand and wind ..... >. \u0026lt;... I laughed a lot taking pictures but I ended up with ear pain (always happens when cold air rises) so once and no more than St. Thomas ... XD


Jacket: Stradivarius
blouse: Tintoretto
Jeans: Bershka
Shoes: Stradivarius
Bag: White
Pendant: Pepita Petit Point Bracelet
: Local Store Malaga
Broche: I did it myself ^. ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment