Friday, April 8, 2011

Play The Lego Poptropica Game

By Mango & Glamour (April 2011)

Hi guys!

probably already you may know if you follow me on Twitter or Facebook and if not, then you clarify the issue ... It

yesterday was the fifth (or sixth: S) Edit Night Shopping that organize each year Mango and Glamour magazine and I, of course, had to go ... ^. ^

It offers a 25% discount on all your clothes a free drink (in this case offered a tasting of Bacardi Mojito ) and offer the possibility of free makeup of cosmetics firm hand of another (in this case, MAC ).

I've been going and three consecutive editions and although I do not make up ground, it falls one or two drinks and some cloth to another .. :)

Here some photos of my visit ...


I went with my sister (for a change .. haha) and found that there were far fewer people than usual in this type of event. In fact, we had no problem to enter or testers, or to look at clothes, or to make mojitos, or end, and almost closing, to pay. Were very calm and relaxed, a joy .. ^. ^


I was very struck by the amount of fluoride colors wore clothes by all areas of the store, very on trend for this season. In particular, I would have liked to take something in coral, but when the truth, nothing of what had finally convinced at all .. (For me)


These dresses in blue and yellow klein I loved, but had too many ruffles for my taste and were very "lolailos" to say the least .. XD



whites and blacks, like the camel and navy blue were also in many varied pieces scattered throughout the restaurant. And actually had precious little things ..



The windows called considerable attention, not the colors that were read as more formal appearance in the interior of the store, but the combinations and the set .. (The mirror I fell in love .... OO)

And nothing else at the moment beauties .... I bought the little things I'm going to leave for the fashion haul of April ... (How to create expectation ON .. muahahahaha ...... XD) But if you look at one of the photos I take in hand some of them ... I give clues ... hahaha you

Were you in the event of your respective cities? What was it? Do you buy stuff or anything you liked? ... tell me, tell me ^.^....

0 comments:

Post a Comment