Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dose Coco Butter Take Off Spot





perspective about their own sin or error is not very easy for us to to assimilate. Sometimes there are many external and internal condemnation. But I want to pause, because this issue hits very close to me, especially because when I see that I missed something or have I missed someone I tend to attack a lot.
When we made a mistake, we can get closer to God for forgiveness. He does not refuse his love for those who requested ... but also wants to take an attitude to the circumstances, that is, we take action on the matter. Future publications will deal with the issue believe that seeing life from the front and confront those outstanding issues in our lives without self-pity and without guilt, but I think I'm still not sufficient authority to deal with this issue [...] . For now, I refer to say that, although we failed in those outstanding issues, God helps us to move forward, raising our hands and forgive our mistakes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment