Saturday, April 23, 2011

What Helps Dry Flaky Forehead

Music Meme # 1: Get your book!

Hello! What? Yo, here, with the watered-Easter ... but anyway, everything else well. Today, for a change, I bring you a meme that I have nominated Estela, of Atalaya Literary , thank you very much beautiful! The meme Take your book and call is to pick up the book you have at hand, can also be your current reading, "page 89 and find, once in line 5, copy it here.

The closest book I have and also one of my current readings is Together Ally Condie.


Page 89, line 5:

"[...] seeing appear to be applauding his city, even if they have seen the
[...]"


revealing very little, I know, but that's the game xD.
And Estela nominated four people, my duty now is to nominate just three, and when they decide to do the meme will have to nominate only two, and so the meme is "over."
And you are my nominees:

-Talisman of TalismanDreams
-Crisis91
of Practical Magic


Happy bridge to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment