Sunday, April 10, 2011

Confidentiality Statement On Cover Sheet

OOTD: 10/04/2011 I want you green Green

Hi guys! What

the beginning of the week? I'm with the batteries installed and a bit better from the gut (thank goodness ...)

I come to bring you the now usual weekend outfit, in this case, focuses on the green forest as a base color through the jersey which will see below. Also I have to confess I have not been expected to release this piece acquired last Thursday Night Shopping Mango. Wanted to "save" for inclusion in a fashion haul at the end of the month, but I have been craving and climate, with this heat, this jersey now I can not wear it soon. So I took the opportunity today to take pictures because I was not very warm to say ..

rolls and let me teach you the outfit:)




As observe, the main part of this outfit is the jersey, a beautiful, comfortable and color jersey that far from what it may seem, is not as warm as you might think because the crochet style finish allows much perspiration through the holes. Moreover, being loose and wide, does not stick to the body and overwhelmed to do a little but nothing heat.



This fine white shirt seemed an appropriate choice to play both with contrasting colors (flashy vs. neutral), as well as the lengths of the garments. Round sleeves and neck and lower front peak of the shirt, on the other hand provide a point of contrast with the rounded shape of the jersey that I like because it breaks some of the central line.



supplements chose this outfit's black, like leggings, to follow a neutral line but
to contrast with the upper jaw. Notes on coral tone used to provide light and a touch more fun to the whole. To do this, I turned to my new polish Nails Natural and small brochecito you see in the picture above placed in the bag. The combination I liked:)



To encourage more central part of Jersey, which was something Sosin, I decided to use this pendant / watch Audrey Hepburn, on the one hand no synchrony breaks outfit colors and, secondly, gives a very chic vintage touch. I love this piece ... ^. ^


And for the hands, something showy but simple. Nothing bracelets and instead a large ring of silver wire stored inside this beautiful green agate ..


and loves nothing more for today ... I go by my little wood, and I say to the next post .... ^. ^ To be mild to you on Monday! ...



Jersey: Mango
shirt: Bershka
Leggins: Lefties
Boots: White
Bag: White
Necklace: Vintage Essence
Ring: local store Málaga

0 comments:

Post a Comment