Sunday, April 17, 2011

Where To Find Old Fashioned Thick Plastic Diapers

Midnight Mango & White Night By

Hello!

I'm about to lay off this Sunday so bright and beautiful you have done and what better way than with a haul! ^. ^ ...

Here I bring the stuff I bought at the last Mango Night Shopping and Glamour (for more about the event and what that was, click here )

I left you with the intrigue of knowing what little things I had taken the final, which was going to haul fashion show in April, but since I do not know buy more rags or not and wanted to release these items and, as you teach them early ... ale .. lol (and I also make sure not to lose tickets, etc ...)

Well, these are the three kitchens that I bought, plus a gift that I made them (me and all customers), plus an extra dress I bought the next day at White ... :)

I leave you with the video where you can see the prices of everything and of course with photos to better appreciate the details, as always:)



This jersey will ring you .. Right? : P






0 comments:

Post a Comment