Friday, April 15, 2011

Meniscus Surgery How Much Pain

Review: Clinique Even Better Base

Hi guys!

Finally Friday! ^. ^

I wanted to comment that I have been collecting and testing time base makeup samples for subsequent reviews here on the blog and today I bring you the first one. Let's talk

base Clinique, Even Better.


This database is aimed to skin types 2 and 3 as classified by Clinique, ie for dry skin and fat combined among better known as mixed. Add SPF 15 and promises to unify the own skin tone and correct imperfections in it.

The sample consisted of the product ingredients, but if it is for combination skin, I venture to suppose that contain no oil.

In my case I could prove 05 neutral tone (MF) , which is what you see below (the photos were taken with natural light and no retouching of any kind)


be clearly seen its texture is liquid (enough already) and I'll tell you further that it is easy to spread and quite light.


Well blurred (finger) is such that well in hand ... (Looks darker in the next picture because a lot of product applied to a small area)


Here you see applied to the face (with hands to blend better with the skin). The color is more clearly that in the photo above because, in proportion, less product used and diffused in a better way on the surface of the face. I really think that I was wrong tone.

base equals the pitch itself, leaving a smooth finish and natural but not just cover redness and imperfections at all. The sense element is slight and is not heavy to carry even getting hot. Hold

well placed for a few hours (about 6-8 hours) and does not shine (a part of our own skin to produce, at least in my case)

brings a little moisture and as I have combination skin / fat did not notice any tension, but equally, it is ALWAYS advisable to apply a moisturizer before applying any base. :)

Overall rating out of 5:

  • Coverage: 2.5
  • Application: 4 (single)
  • Finish: 3
  • gloss retention: 3
  • Hydration: 3
  • Smell: neutral / moisturizer point


Do you buy?

bases prefer more coverage, but it might be a good choice for summer, because as I said before, it's light, gives a natural finish and not a feeling of oppression or tightness in the face even with heat in the environment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment