Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ichigo And Orihime Doujinshi Online

Look: Lady Marmalade - Christina Aguilera

Hi guys!

On Thursday I bring a very special tutorial ... I tell you ...

turns out that one of my Youtube subscribers, is soon to do Roxane role in the work Moulin Rouge and asked me as a personal favor and a bit desperate, that recreate the look of Christina Aguilera in the video Lady Marmalade, because it is the one that has take in a scene.

Since I do not want to encourage anyone, I proposed on Twitter and Facebook dijeseis if I wanted to see the look on video or not and, in general terms like the idea .. So here you have it, for the girl who asked me and all you may need at any given time:) Hope you like it ^. ^

I leave here the link to the image that inspired me to recreate this look.











0 comments:

Post a Comment