Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Did Women In The 50s Wear Corsets

you? There is an error

I thought that writing this topic, would speak very vaguely of this topic, almost like talking about the experience of others. However, I see that this has helped me to see how I am and let the light of God illuminate those areas that are not yet in order. It was not easy to write about it.

happened to me several times where God came saying that the attitude of a person and he shows me my faults. On several occasions I received the same reply: "And you ?"... Or when I struggled to forgive a person, God shows us how to forgive and forgave us. This is not a topic that excited or enthusiastic about the masses. Search Christlikeness is not the populist message he calls and makes crowds. On the contrary, is part B of the gospel that we only know as far as we draw closer to Him look to be like Jesus is to have the same attitude of John the Baptist: "May you grow up and I must decrease" ...

Holiness is not a climax to which we should reach, but rather a course that may have errors and much learning. I think I'm having ... and I could see how the Lord illuminates those areas that both criticized in others, saying: "And you?"

"Sir, Thank you that we know and accept us in spite of us. Always forgive our sins and then not remember them. Your memory is unusually good for us because only remember your promises well for us and forget our evil. Thank you for the cross. Without it we could not. Without it, the gospel does not make sense. Without the sacrifice of Jesus could not have been possible. So every time I look at the cross I can see your hand of mercy and love calls us to be like you and do not criticize others. Thanks again for focusing on you and what really matters ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment